The GGD AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet produced by our company is suitable for power users such as power plants, substations, and industrial enterprises. It is used as power, lighting and distribution in power distribution systems with AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 380V, and rated current below 3150A. It is used for power conversion, distribution and control of electrical equipment. The product has high breaking capacity, flexible circuit scheme, convenient combination, strong practicability, and novel structure. It is one of the representative products that are widely welcomed by users.
Structural features and functions
1. The body of the GGD AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet adopts the form of a general cabinet. The frame is partially welded or assembled with 8MF cold-formed steel. The cabinet frame parts and special supporting parts are produced and supplied by our company to ensure the cabinet body Precision and quality. The parts and components of the cabinet are designed according to the modular principle, and there are 20-module mounting holes, which have a high universal coefficient. Can make the factory realize pre-production. It not only shortens the production and manufacturing period, but also improves work efficiency.
2. The GGD cabinet is designed with full consideration of heat dissipation during the operation of the cabinet. There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots on the upper and lower ends of the cabinet. When the electrical components in the cabinet heat up, the heat rises and is discharged through the upper slot, while the cold air is constantly replenished into the cabinet from the lower slot to make the sealed cabinet automatically A natural ventilation duct is formed from bottom to top to achieve the purpose of heat dissipation.
3. According to the requirements of modern industrial product design, the GGD cabinet adopts the golden ratio method to design the cabinet shape and part of the division size, so that the whole cabinet is beautiful and generous.
4. The cabinet door is connected to the frame with a hinge type movable hinge, which is convenient for installation and disassembly. A mountain-shaped rubber-plastic strip is embedded in the folding edge of the door. When closing the door, the embedded strip between the frame and the frame has a certain compression stroke, which can prevent the door from directly colliding with the cabinet body and improve the protection level of the door.
5. The instrument door equipped with electrical components is connected to the frame with multiple strands of soft copper wire. The installation parts in the cabinet and the frame are connected with knurled washers, and the whole cabinet forms a complete grounding protection system.
6. The surface paint of the cabinet can be made of polyester orange baking varnish, or it can be treated by spraying powder process. All have strong adhesion and good texture. The whole cabinet is in matte tones to avoid glare effects and create a more comfortable visual environment for the staff on duty.
7. The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed, which is convenient for the assembly and adjustment of the main bus on site. The four corners of the cabinet top are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping.
8. The protection level of the cabinet is IP30, and users can also choose between IP20-1 and IP40 according to the requirements of the use environment.
Conditions of Use:
The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40C, not lower than-5C; the average temperature within 24 hours is not higher than +35C;
For indoor installation and use, the altitude of the place of use shall not exceed 2000M;
The relative humidity of the surrounding air does not exceed 50% when the maximum temperature is +40C, and a larger relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures; (for example, 90% at +20C) should be considered due to temperature
Changes may occasionally produce condensation effects
When the equipment is installed, the inclination of the vertical surface does not exceed 5 degrees;
The equipment should be installed in places where there is no severe vibration and impact, and places where electrical components are not corroded.
The main technical parameters